Sr. Wafer Service Engineering Manager
1. New wafer service process & equipment development, which includes but not limited to: wafer BGBM, wafer plating, wafer bumping, wafer ball drop, wafer molding, implant & etc.
2. Wafer service process control and continuous improvement.
3. Drive the yield improvement and cost reduction activities.
4. Qualify second source equipment / tooling / raw materials to ensure supplier change and competitive cost.
5. Drive the improvement of UPH and process efficiency.
6. Wafer level package process development and control.
7. Supporting package R&D activities.
8. Equipment and tooling management to ensure the daily output with acceptable quality.
9. Co-work with QRA team for trouble shooting and quality issue.
10. Ensure inline lots with quality excursion are properly handled and disposed of.